7 Day Move In Guarantee
7 Day Move In Guarantee
LEASE WITH PEACE OF MIND
It’s important to us that you love your new home. If you are not satisfied with your apartment home during the first 7 days of your lease, you are able to change your mind, cancel your lease agreement and move out within 30 days without penalty.
THE NITTY GRITTY
- You will sign a lease agreement for the full duration of the lease term. You will pay a deposit, fees and rent according to the lease agreement.
- If you choose to move-out within the first 7 days of occupancy simply notify us in writing of your intent to vacate
- We will confirm back in writing of our receipt of your notice
- We will waive any lease break fees outlined in the lease agreement
- Any costs associated with moving will be your responsibility
- Any pre-paid rent and deposit will be refunded, with the exception of the days you occupied the apartment and any charges incurred for damages, cleaning or utilities
- You must vacate your apartment within 30 days of moving in
- This offer may only be used once and does not apply to current residents or renewal lease agreements
I'm an infrequent reviewer of, well, pretty much anything online. But I felt that Dock Street Flats warranted my taking a minute to share that I had a really nice experience living here. The staff is attentive, they care about the residents, and they do a really good job of fostering a sense of community. The rooftop and pool are great areas to relax in the summer. And the location in the North Loop is hard to beat. Definitely a spot to check out if you want to live in this part of town.- Finn H.
A great location and a great place to live. Staff is very friendly and helpful.- Eric N.
Craig and Joe always do a fantastic job. They were prompt to respond to my most recent maintenance request and fixed the issue in just a few minutes. Quick and courteous!- Patrick G.
DSF maintenance is great. As per Covid-19, show up in masks, explain everything thoroughly, very friendly, leave area clean after they are done. No complaints. They have been life savers plenty of times.- Hamza F.
My experience with the facility and property management at dock street flats was extremely positive! They are very responsive and supportive to tenants, and keep the facility and amenities in great condition (my favorite being the roof-top). The staff was very transparent with COVID-related restrictions to amenities. The underground garage was convenient and important to me, given the location. I encourage anyone looking at living in the north loop to consider here!- Alex L.
Great apartment. Friendly staff. Everything is always clean and working. The residents are also very friendly. Additionally, it is super nice that Dock Street is tucked back off of Washington. It allows for a little quiet in busy Minneapolis.- Taylor M.
Amazing living experience. Staff are always super friendly and always around! It's obvious the building is cared for, and if something ever stops working (which happens infrequently), it's fixed immediately. Love all the amenities. The apartments are built with quality finishes. Would recommend to anyone!- Natalie W.